My sweet niece Monique passed away this week. This is the second passing in a month for our family. When I found out, I was crying on my bed and Tessa came in and asked what was wrong. I told her that her cousin had died and that Heavenly Father had decided she had finished her journey here, and she got to go home. I think it is a happy day for Monique. A lot of my tears are for my sweet brother and his wife. I really feel like I am "mourning with those that mourn." Something about growing up together builds ties and causes siblings to feel pain, and grief and happiness when their siblings feel those same things. My heart is broken for them. I am praying for them to have peace and comfort.
Monique was born only a few months after Brielle. It has been quite an interesting journey for her and her loving devoted parents. They have been amazing, and have always been an example to me. I have always been impressed with their faith and their devotion, and will continue to look to them as an example to me in so many ways.
4 months ago


2 little comments:
Thank you SO much Honor! It has been sweet expressions like these of how Monique has blessed others lives that have brought comfort through this, almost unbearable, pain. I love you!
This news brings me to tears. Even though I never knew Monique, I know of her because of my in-laws and friends that know her and her family. The few times I saw her, I knew she was special. I can't imagine losing a child or a niece. My heart goes out to all of your family. I hope I have the honor of meeting her someday.
Post a Comment