Thursday, March 25, 2010

Expedition Musician

Brielle had her program at school tonight.  (it was all the 4th and 5th grade kids)  She did SUCH a great job!!  It was one of the most entertaining programs I've ever been to (in the elementary arena).  I was thoroughly impressed.

The program was about the Lewis and Clark Expedition ... it was sort of a play/music program.  The kids were supposed to dress up in early 1800s style clothes, or "expedition wear."  LOVED it.  (Let me just say that the music teacher at Brielle and Linzi's school is amazing.  She plays so many instruments well, and she is just great.  LOVE her.) Anyway.  GREAT!

(pausing the music on the right side is a MUST to hear this)




1 little comments:

Amber said...

Love that the girls have such a good music situation at school! We have the opposite at Zeiger, and it's distressing. The program we had last week was actually painful. I have never heard one so completely terrible. Those poor kids. It's not their fault. We finally let Ashley quit choir in Jan. because once I accompanied them at Christmas I understood why she hated it. Sigh. I wish I could pay the old music teacher to come out of retirement! ;-)She was the kind you guys have, and we miss her!

Great job Brielle!! Keep it up!