I love it! Quinn is the happiest baby! It's such a difference from Kate as a baby ... she was a little disgruntled and surly the whole time (we still loved her though! She was just too cute not to.) ... Quinn is just sweet, content, smiley and so fun. What a blessing! (don't get me wrong, Kate is the sweetest ... she just has another side to her!)
4 months ago

5 little comments:
That's really cute. He is so young to be smiling so much. :)
He is darling, Honor!! I am so happy you guys finally got your little boy!!! Cute, Cute!!
He is really cute! I've never seen a baby at his age smile like that. So happy for you!
Such a darling little boy!!! I just want to eat him up! :)
ok, the cuteness is kind of out of control. i swear he looks JUST like matt when he smiles in profile! congratulations:)
Post a Comment