Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ridiculous. (picture it being said in the movie Yours, Mine and Ours, when they're at that club)


Does it seem a little ridiculous to you that I am so excited to see Twilight? And that I am already planning on seeing it twice?


Just call me excited.

2 little comments:

Kelli said...

is it sad that I am more excited to be out with friends than to see the movie? I know everyone else is so excite for the movie. I am just happy to be out.

familybrew7 said...

I am totally excited to see the movie and am hoping that I am not disappointed, I am REALLY looking forward to spending the time with my daughter we have an official date tonight :) We already pre-purchased our tickets now we are counting down till we get in our seats! Hope you enjoy the movie Honor :)