Monday, November 10, 2008

Out With the Old


I have a new calling! I was released from 3 of my other callings, and am now the Young Women's Secretary. (Young Womens is the teenage girl's program at church ... 12-18 year olds) I am very excited to be doing something new, and happy that they let me keep my RS teaching calling ... I love that calling so much and would have been sad to not do it. So luckily, after asking, they said I could keep it. Now I will be busy working with the girls in the ward ... going to Wednesday night activities and lots of fun stuff!
It's nice to have a change once in a while, don't you think?

2 little comments:

Mom OT said...

I am soo excited for you!!! You will be awesome and the girls will LOVE you!

emily :) said...

Yeah! I LOVE young womens! That will be perfect for you :) Which RS Sunday lesson do you teach...I forgot which week you teach...?