Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Cut Above

Well, as some of you may know, Tessa's hair has always been hard. I think it's because it's been curly. But aside from being curly, it also hasn't really grown very well on the sides. Needless to say it was extremely uneven. So tonight we took care of that.
Most of the lovely perfect ringlets were cut off, I'm sorry to say ... but there is a little curl left. I'm guessing that as it grows it will curl back up. (?? hopefully!!) Since I'm not a hairdresser I don't know all the tricks; cutting curly hair seems to be kind of tricky. But I guess with the wave that's left, you'll never be able to tell if it's perfectly even or not.

I think it's cute. The big girls think she looks older.

5 little comments:

Kelli said...

Good Job Honor. Curly hair hides the mistakes easier. It looks wonderful.

Judie and George said...

It's really cute, and she seems to love it. That's the important part.

Stopher and Nicolle said...

it's so cute! your girls are so adorable. i love the mess they fell asleep in. i wish i could do that!

emily :) said...

Darling!! :)

Josh and Britany said...

It looks so cute!