It's from Snapfish and Oprah .... I was watching Oprah yesterday and they are giving everyone who watched (well anyone who knows about it) a free photo book ... a $29.99 value! You still have to pay shipping .... my shipping was $7. But the book is actually free. You just have to order it by the end of tomorrow. So get cracking. No use letting something like that go to waste! Here's the link. Happy photo booking! (it took me 2 1/2 hours to complete ... but I think that's worth it. and you wouldn't have to take that long ... I'm just a severe perfectionist.)
**oh, and the discount won't show up until step 4. That's after you've entered in your credit card info and it says $29.99 ... don't worry ... it will take off the $29.99.**
4 months ago

3 little comments:
Thank You for sharing! I just hope I can find time to order one myself.
I hope you don't mind I put a post on my blog about this.
Thank You again.
I must have seen it on the same blog or somewhere this morning and I was going to do it but didnt want to take the time. Shame on me! but maybe I will. BUT 2.5 hours. Wow.
Awesome! I just went to snapfish to check it out. It says the free photo book must be redeemed by Sunday, November 16, 2008 at 11:59pm PST. So they must have moved it back a little bit which is great because I don't think I can get to this until saturday. I AM EXCITED!!! Thanks Honor.
Post a Comment