Friday, February 29, 2008

Look at Us!!!


Our family pictures came in the mail. So exciting! Angie Penrose did a really good job (I recommend her if you want family pics done). We are so happy with them. Aren't we cute?

4 little comments:

Andrew and Cori said...

Really cute pictures! Tessa has the face of an angel.

Honor said...

and yet, she acts like a whirling dirvish (i can't say devil, because she's not bad, just busy)

emily :) said...

I love the way you set them up...the slideshow is awesome! Angie mentioned that she popped the CD in the mail, and I knew you would be excited! They really turned out wonderful!!

Judie and George said...

I love it that you city dwellers look like city dwellers! Union Station is a real landmark in Tacoma and for us as well. It's where my grandfather worked. It's where my mother worked during WW2 when Dad was overseas. It represents a piece of our history and I love that.