Aside from getting a cat, a few new things have happened:
Brielle lost another tooth. She now has a very "spacey" smile.
Linzi read me a whole book this morning; of course it's a learning to read book, but she was happy with herself and she didn't need any help.
Tessa loves to pick Zoe up .... Zoe thinks it's just okay. Tessa is extremely busy and never takes a minute of rest. I like to think of her as my whirling dirvish.
Kate refuses to be weaned. To give her a little credit, I haven't been extremely hard handed in trying, but I have tried giving her more food and giving her sippy cups. Last night she cried hysterically for 30 minutes because she was mad I wouldn't nurse her... yet another determined child. How did we get 4 of them?
Matt has been busy with work and the house. He's also been doing some work for my mom, which is nice of him. Pretty much, he never gets to start on the fun projects for the house because something more important will come up. That's life, right?
I can't seem to keep up on the laundry. How can I be so good at so many other things, and so bad at that? I can't figure it out. But I am truly bad at the laundry. I guess everyone has a weakness. Mine is doing laundry in a creepy basement. (although I can't completely blame the creepy basement .... ) Maybe I'm just lazy?
Ugghh .... Life gets in the way of more important things.
4 months ago

2 little comments:
Laundry...I know the reason! At least for me...we are creatures that like to finish a job and get it done right...Laundry will never get done! It is never ending, so therefore doesn't fit into our plan of happiness!! Unfortunately, it is a necessary evil that we must endure :(
Dido on the laundry. I love clean clothes, but don't love getting them there.
How fun...you got a cat - I want one, but Scott says no.
I am so glad you are blogging. I will check up on you often. I am addicted to blogging.
Post a Comment