Okay .... well she's not dead per se ..... but she's definitely a very curious kitty. She loves to climb too. I have caught her climbing up the chair, climbing up the curtains ... literally up them, and any place she can jump--she has.
We've discovered that owning a cat is interesting. The other night she came into our room when we were lying in bed, and she jumped up on the bed to lie down. I thought it was fine (Well, I cringed, but she was being nice, so let it go), but then she starts pouncing at Matt's feet because they moved slightly under the blanket. Like she thought there was an animal under there or something. Needless to say, she got put out of the room and we shut the door. She's a nice kitty, but I draw the line at potentially getting malled during the night if I slightly move my foot. This will definitely take some getting used to.
4 months ago

1 little comments:
Better your family than mine... she wouldn't have lasted a whole day before she was back at the pound. We discovered this week that Callie is also allergic to cats. I think she may be worse than me! Poor Callie... life isn't going to be easy for her, is it?
Post a Comment