Quinn is 1 today. My baby isn't a baby anymore. I am amazed at how fast his first year has gone. He has been an interesting baby. He's so happy and smiles and is silly and fun. He is also stubborn and spoiled (thanks to his 4 little mothers who carry him EVERYWHERE) and impossibly impossible. After Kate I didn't think it would be possible to have another baby that was as difficult as she was. I was wrong. Quinn has been hard. He is just so set in what he wants and WILL. NOT. BUDGE. That's impressive for a baby. I think he will grow up to be determined and amazingly successful.
(and yes, this boy is different than the girls. He's just more "boyish" if you know what I mean. He likes to throw balls and likes to growl and wrestle. It's fun.)


2 little comments:
How did these babies get so old? Happy Birthday, Quinn!
Wow! That went by so quick! Happy Birthday little nephew! :)
Post a Comment