Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Need a Remedy


See Quinn's face? (if you click on the picture and make it larger it's easier to see)
The "baby acne" is all over his face and even a little on his head. I know it's normal ... the dr. says it's normal ... but it looks horrible, and like it might even hurt.
Has anyone found a sure fire way to get it to look better?
Just curious.

5 little comments:

Chalfont said...

I don't know about the acne, but I am still amazed by how "male" he looks!

Deb said...

The acne is short-lived from my experience and I don't know that you can do anything besides regular washings. But holy cow, what a cute bambino!!!!!

emily :) said...

No answers here! :( Sorry! What a sweet little angel though :)

Kurt, Jennifer and family said...

Sorry - I have no answer but ALL 3 of my babies had it so bad I wanted to cry. It was horrible but it didn't last too long. He looks really good so I am sure it will clear up soon. Oh, and by the way, he is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!

Andrew and Cori said...

You know I don't know the answer, but this is a really cute picture of him.