He is just so cute ... how can I resist that face?
Isn't he just perfect?
(and the girls are cute of course ... but we've all seen them ... a fact that doesn't diminish their cuteness ... just makes it old news)
4 months ago
He is just so cute ... how can I resist that face?
Isn't he just perfect?
(and the girls are cute of course ... but we've all seen them ... a fact that doesn't diminish their cuteness ... just makes it old news)
Written By Honor at 4:42 PM
6 little comments:
Looks like he is Mr. Popular! :) How are you enjoying having a boy? He is so cute! Love the smile.
He's uber cute and handsome! I love the picture of all your angels. Brielle just brightens the room, huh?
Beautiful little boy! :)
He just looks like such a BOY!
What a smiley little guy, Thats sooo cute.
He is sooo cute! I need to see him again. He has changed so much already.
Post a Comment