Friday, April 24, 2009

Slumber Party Friday


Almost every Friday night, the girls have a slumber party in the family room. Brielle and Linzi each take a couch (benefits of being the oldest) and a bed is made on the floor for the little girls. (although Kate doesn't actually sleep out there, she ends up in her bed eventually)

They think it's really fun and spend half the night watching movies. I think it's messy, but a nice way to promote sisterly bonding.

Hopefully they'll still want to do it when they're older.

(and please pardon the messy family room ... obviously it isn't easy to keep it clean with four girls working against you on a slumber party night)

3 little comments:

Jordee said...

How fun. Ephraim and Katelynn do that too sometimes.

Kara said...

I haven't been brave enough to do anything like that. I don't think my kids would last long at all before someone would be crying about something. I guess I'll have to try it...someday. :) It sounds like it could be fun. Maybe it's a girls things. I don't know.?.

Stopher and Nicolle said...

i love it! i am so envious of them! also, i think that means you might have to have one more boy after this...all this sisterly bonding might make him a little envious!