Yesterday morning was a busy one ... but we managed to get to church on time (which was actually 45 minutes early to practice for choir), and have everything we needed; all dressed in purple! 

.JPG)
(Matt and I matched the girls ... we just don't have photo documentation of that) I didn't plan on sweaters for the girls ... it was Easter after all, and the weather would cooperate, right? Uh ... no. That did not happen. So at the last minute Saturday night, I was scrambling around trying to figure out sweaters that would remotely match the dresses that were chosen ... I guess it was fine.
It ended up so stormy yesterday it's amazing we all didn't float away. Seriously, the entire time we were at church it was literally POURING. Thank goodness for a roof and walls, right? We were just glad we got to Easter egg hunt the day before when it was only just cold and cloudy.
We had a yummy dinner with Matt's mom, and a nice day. Happy Easter!!!
(and it just so happens that all the prep work I did last week, to prepare for yesterday paid off ... it all worked out well. The singing, teaching and everything went great.)

3 little comments:
Your girls where so cute in there dresses, and you did sooo good yesterday, You have such a beautiful Voice.
You made me cry in Sacrament. What a beautiful gift for a voice. And your lesson was awesome. Our girls are so lucky to have you as an example!
They are so incredibly cute! The dresses look very nice.
Post a Comment