Monday, April 13, 2009

Clothes for Quinn


Obviously since we have 4 girls, we aren't prepared for a little boy in our house. I went through all the clothes I have to see if anything was neutral enough for a little boy, and was surprised I have as much as I do. We have lots of white, a little green, yellow, tan, and a few things I think are actually supposed to be for a boy; I think it's "acceptable" for a girl to be in boy clothes more than a boy to be in girl clothes. Poor Quinn. We won't subject him to humiliation I suppose.
So this is what I have. Obviously not enough for a baby (from 0-12 months) ... luckily I have a few people who are willingly going to donate some of their used things, and I have been buying things on the off chance it really was a boy (thank goodness for correct intuition) ... It will be good. As you can see I even have a bright orange Halloween outfit that will fit baby Quinn in October. He'll be a pumpkin!

2 little comments:

Veronique said...

If I end up having a girl. I will happily give you and Cori all the boy stuff I have. I'll probably give you more since most of it is pacfic NW weather stuff. I geuss we won't know that for sure until August though.

Wren/Karen said...

Also of course we need to have a little baby shower for you and Quinn!!

I've already talked to mom about this and we were thinking of this summer when Cori and maybe Siri ( I hope! I hope!) will be in town.

So I'll keep in touch with you about the particulars soon :)