Well, it was one of the many pregnancy appointments that seem pointless. Weight, blood pressure, tried to hear the heartbeat on Doppler (it's still a little early ... we heard the heartbeat at little moments, baby's so small it's hard to nail him down) ... pretty much that was it. Did that require a whole visit? I don't think so ... but that's what they do. It almost seems like a waste of time and money.
Four more weeks until the next time I see the doctor ... another lame visit it will be I'm sure. At least everything is going normally.
The little girls had fun playing with their cousins ... thanks Aunt Jessica for watching them.
***did anyone here in WA notice the beautiful day we're having? It's so nice. This morning when I was opening the curtains, I called Linzi over, and the rising sun had made the sky pink and orange. So pretty. When you stand in the sun, it's actually warm.
I can't wait for spring!!!
4 months ago

1 little comments:
So fun. Are you just going to assume 'he' is a boy and wait till 'labor' day to find out or will you find out before?
Post a Comment