I just thought this was so cute. You'll have to scroll down and mute the playlist to be able to actually hear her "singing." She actually will come and sit by me when I am playing and singing and plunk the keys and sing along. It's pretty darn cute if you ask me!
4 months ago

3 little comments:
Bridger goes down to our piano (that no one knows how to play here) and plays and sings row row row your boat over and over. Kids are so funny and the BEST!
Very cute! And yes I will get together with you to talk about Callies ears. Because this could get really long. But to answer one question... Her ears will have to heal up solid and then I have no plans getting them re-pearced but only the future will tell.
DOesn't she look cute at the piano! Maybe she will be the one who loves it.
Post a Comment