Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Book Review: Twilight


Twilight, Stephenie Meyer

Oh, this is such a good book! Now, this is not the first time I've read it, or the 2nd ... I don't know, maybe the 6th or 7th? (is that pathetic?) I just really find this book entertaining. If you haven't read it yet, you really should. It's just such a good easy read. I am reading the first three in preparation for the 4th, Breaking Dawn to come out. I am excited to read the last one and finally have a finale to the story. I just hope it's the finish I want, and not some messed up, everything gone wrong version.

We'll see in 10 days I guess.

4 little comments:

familybrew7 said...

Okay I am so ready to go buy all these books and disappear for a week and read them all at once!! The wig thing is to stinking funny and yes Mama Mia was good! And there is nothing like an old friend..I miss living close to my dearest closest girlfriend, enjoy your friends visit!! :)

Judie and George said...

I just finished Twilight and am now reading New Moon. My goal is to read all of them in time to go straight into Breaking Dawn. Can't wait and I hope the ending is worth the wait. I have a lot of time invested in this series. It will stink big time if I hate the ending. Have you been following the quotes of the day? Makes a person wonder. Just what is Tanya doing talking to Edward? Why IS Bella covered with feathers? And etc, etc.

Veronique said...

I've heard you all talk about this book I am starting to think I am really missing out. Can I borrow your copy and read it?

Judie and George said...

I am lifting your color song.