We added a wall in the BIG over-sized "great" room and made it into 2 smaller, more normal sized rooms. Here is the new front living room (I'm calling it my visiting teaching room) ... it's almost done. (it still needs the crown molding put up, and we're putting in a window above the sofa.)
 |
| The wall on the left is in the middle of the OLD room and now part of the NEW living and family rooms. |
 |
| Here you can see the living room on the right, and the messy family room over on the left ... there's sort of a little hallway to get to it. |
 |
| this is my new favorite chair. :) |
|
I'll put pictures of the family room portion up soon ... I'm doing a couple things to finish it up first.
2 little comments:
did you change the formal living room thats by the front door into a nursery or something else?
yep ... it's Quinn's room.
Post a Comment