
Quinn loves markers. He picked up this love from his sisters no doubt. They are all very fond of drawing/coloring and artistic sort of stuff. We often have many crayons, markers, and a lot of paper on the table from their artistic endeavors. I suppose that is why Quinn always has something like a marker to pick up and grab. Lately this is what he does with them; colors all over his face. He thinks it's hilarious. Usually it comes off.

Triplets. I was making scrambled eggs last week and cracked an egg open and found this; a triple yolk. I have NEVER seen one in all of my life and thought it worthy of documenting and sharing of it's special-ness.
(did you think I was going to "announce" we are having triplets? Thank GOODNESS we are NOT!)
2 little comments:
totally thought you were going to say you were having triplets. the egg yolk is pretty cool though!
I love your blog! So fun to get a glimpse into your sweet family.
~Deanna (curldea)
Post a Comment