Monday, January 3, 2011

I guess it's time.

I haven't really told anyone.  I don't know why.  In the past I've always been so early to share the news and this time I have not said anything.  I've been SO sick and have just felt like *blech*.  I guess it's time to let the cat out of the bag.

*************************************************************


I'm pregnant.  :)  And I'm really excited.  I knew I wanted one more baby, and I didn't expect it quite this soon, but am thrilled it's happening now.  (if only I wasn't so sick.)  The kids are excited, and Matt is looking forward to it. 

I'm due July 27th.  We don't have any July birthdays in our immediate family so it's really perfect.  And having a baby when there is no school just makes my life that much easier. 

I feel so blessed to be able to have another spirit added to our family.  I love all 5 of our children and know that adding one more will be the best.  It's going to be challenging for sure, and some days I feel like I don't know if I can do it, but I know the benefits will FAR out weigh the hard parts;  if only I could shake this morning sickness.  *ugh*

Anyway ... that's our big news.  I'm excited!  I never would have expected to have 6 kids ... and yet here I am.  What a blessing.

10 little comments:

Christia said...

Congrats Honor!!! That is SO exciting!!! And I hope you feel better soon! My OB prescribed me Zofran with Owen, because I was puking until 16 weeks. You could ask your doc? It was a lifesaver for sure!

Unknown said...

Congrats! And hope you get feeling better soon...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Matt and Honor! I am excited for you guys. 6 sounds a little scary for me. I'm even scared when I think about 4. Gook luck to you guys.

familybrew7 said...

How exciting and surprising :) Congratulations to you both and the family what a blessing.

Teri said...

Oh my goodness!!! Congrats! Your such a good mommy and have such a fun family this baby is going to love you guys!!

Katie said...

Congratulations! How neat to add another little spirit to your family! I'm happy for you all!

Jen said...

Hooray! We are so happy to hear the wonderful news. Hope you get feeling better soon.

Heather said...

congratulations! sooooo excited for you!

Veronique said...

so fun. my sister is due the day after you with her first baby! I get two new nieces or nephews within days of each other.

emily, etc, etc said...

WOW!!!! Congratulations. I am so thrilled for you. I wish I could be saying the same (about having more babies), but I don't think I could stay sane if I had more...

Congrats!