(Mute the music player on the side for optimal listening)
She did a great job as Leonardo Da Vinci today!!! (you can hardly tell it's her, right? *wink wink*)
They lined up all the pop bottle people on long tables, with their reports. Brielle's looked very Da Vinci-ish.
I think she is great. Good job!!! (yes, that's a cookie in my hand)
(and may I just say that Matt took the day off ... he is the nicest husband. He helped get the girls ready for school this morning, he came with me and had Kate and Tessa the whole time so I could watch, he went to the mall with us, and then helped get the brakes fixed on the van ... and now he's going to his other job to work. I think he felt bad after I was crying last night because my head hurt so bad and I couldn't see because of the migraine eye things that happen ... well, whatever the reason, I was grateful.)

4 little comments:
Good job, Brielle!! And kudos to your mom for helping with the costume and pop bottle man. :)
brielle rocked!! you go leonardo!! i'm really sorry about your migraines, and i'm so glad matt is such a wonderful husband.
What a great husband. You look great after you day{s} of migraines.... I feel so puffy and swollen after I have had one.
Tell Brielle I loved her presentation! I am glad I got to be there because I watched this!
Post a Comment