Thursday, May 14, 2009

Our Life on Auto Pilot

Not much is happening around here ... Matt is working. The big girls are in school. I'm waddling around after Tessa and Kate. It's been raining a lot. I spent a day in bed this week with some sort of stomach bug, which wasn't great; but the next day I managed to get a large portion of the house clean ... so maybe spending a day in bed is actually a good thing -- rest up for the next day's labors.

Pretty much we've been on auto pilot.

They're restructuring the ward boundaries on Sunday, so that ought to be fun.

Have you noticed the baby Quinn countdown at the top there? It actually looks much closer to the end than the beginning. That's a relief.

2 little comments:

emily :) said...

Life as usual is somewhat comforting! :)

Andrew and Cori said...

Yeah- love the countdown... wanna see mine? :)