Friday, December 5, 2008

A Stitch in Time


Well, today I managed to wrap all the Christmas presents without mishap.
Last year, I stabbed myself in the thigh with the scissors and wound up having to get three stitches to close the hole. (there's still a lovely red scar). I really cannot tell you how that happened ... but I suppose sometimes multitasking has it's drawbacks. (I was talking on the phone, while trying to wrap the gifts on my bed ... the mattress is squishy, the scissors somehow managed to find my thigh. ouch!)
Today I'm thankful that we have had no major medical needs. What a blessing!

4 little comments:

Joy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelli said...

good for you for getting yours all wrapped. No one will open them will they? They would at my house!

Judie and George said...

Your gifts look pretty. I managed to get the gift wrap out, but no action. I forgot about last year. And I thought I was the only accident prone person in the family! Makes me cringe just thinking about it.

emily :) said...

Yeah! They look so pretty! :)