Sunday, February 7, 2010

Linzi's Baptism

Linzi was baptized on Saturday. It was a perfect baptism I thought. Linzi did great and was smiling and happy. I talked on baptism, and Aunt Karen spoke on the Holy Ghost. Aunt Emily conducted the music. Linzi was baptized and confirmed by her dad, with many of the special Priesthood holders in her life standing in the circle (for the confirmation there was Matt, Grandpa Wally, Grandpa George, Uncle Roger, Uncle Tim, Uncle Damon, and Cousin Dennis) Afterward we had yummy cookies and milk. I thought everything was great, nothing goes perfectly, and I won't bother to mention the little hiccups, but in general is was a special event and I am so happy we were able to do it.

We did a really poor job of taking pictures unfortunately ... this is about all we got.

Pathetic, right? Not even one with Matt and Linzi together, or with Linzi and the other set of grandparents. Sad. Next time we'll have to make an effort to do better. (the next one for us is Tessa in 3 years!)

Congratulations Linzi!!

2 little comments:

Jen said...

congrats linzi!!

Chalfont said...

Hiccups, like the Quinn explosion?