Monday, June 8, 2009

Well ... It Happened.

I got my new calling.

Activities Committee.

Need I say more? The bishop did say last week that one would probably be called to an area where they needed to work on ... it hasn't been a huge secret that I am not the biggest fan of ward pot lucks or things like that. (although I do realize this is perfect for having a new baby ... won't have to worry about getting subs for a Sunday calling. I guess I'll have to get excited about ward activities; something I needed to learn. And I like the woman who is in charge of the activities, so that's something.)

Matt is still calling free for the moment.

3 little comments:

emily :) said...

Yeah! That does sound perfect for your current stage in life :) BTW, I love your crafty button!! ;)

Cindy said...

You will be great!

Kurt, Jennifer and family said...

I felt the same way when Kurt and I were both called to the Activities Committee - not the biggest fan of ward activities - but after 2 years (Kurt is still there, I am in Primary now) we have learned to enjoy them and actually have met more friends at church for attending them. I just hope your committee will be way more organized than ours - they call him last minute and expect him to stop working and pull something together - very stressful! Good luck and have fun!