You Are Pumpkin
|
Fall is coming soon. I am SO excited. Fall happens to be my very favorite part of the year.
I love the cool weather and the leaves turning colors on the trees.
I also really love school starting ... it gets us back into a routine which I really prefer.
I can't wait for September so I can decorate with pumpkins. (I somehow have a pumpkin collection ... don't ask me how it started, it just sort of happened. I am not one to collect things typically, but I just sort of started buying pumpkins and it snow balled ... so now I suppose it would be considered a "collection." So in September I really love to get them all out and decorate the house with them. It's a little bit out of control, but that is the fun part.)
In general, fall is exciting with all the newness of school and the holidays approaching. Don't get me wrong, summer is nice, but I really do think fall is the loveliest season.

Realistic and practical, you see the world for how it is.
You know what it takes to succeed in life...
And you're happy to help others reach their goals.
|
How fitting that I was the "pumpkin" orange.
4 little comments:
NOOOOOOO! I'm a summer girl. I do love the fall, but I'm not ready for the rain.
I must agree with you....fall is the best! I love the cool crisp air, apple picking, school starting, the beautiful leaves, etc. etc.
I too am in love with fall....I cant begin to explain the feeling of knowing its in the air:)
I love reading about your life w/girls... I am from an all girl family (4 to be exact also:) I have such great memories with my sisters growing up.
In this one thing, we couldn't be more different. My favorite season is early summer. It could have to do with our chosen professions. But I think I would feel that way irregardless. I love long, long evenings, green trees and everything blooming.
Post a Comment