That's right. He's ... 30 something. I don't know if he cares about his age or not; and at this point in life, birthdays for us parents are pretty low key.
I made him brownies with Dulce de leche sauce to go on top! (see recipe here) It was sweet ... but very yummy.
The girls, Quinn, and I wrapped his presents before he got home and that was the extent of our birthday prep. Not too exciting I'm afraid.
After dinner when it was brownie time I lit the candles and we had a serious inferno going. The kids were absolutely enthralled with that.
(Quinn is dressed as Batman here ... although he doesn't realize it's actually a Batgirl costume. Unfortunately that is his lot in life I'm afraid)
Then we sang and Matt blew out the candles! (VERY quickly ... the flame was HUGE!)
(doesn't Tessa just look excited here? too cute!)
Anyway ... Happy birthday Matt! Love you lots!
(This is the 13th time I'm celebrating his birthday with him ... it's a little weird to think it's been that long.)

2 little comments:
Happy birthday, Matt!!!
(Love the pictures!)
Fun! Happy B-day, Matt! You share your bday with Venna Menzie now:)
Post a Comment