Kate and Quinn just watched this with me ... Quinn was as still as can be ... literally glued to the screen. Kate is still singing "hallelujah!" I thought it was great.
4 months ago
Kate and Quinn just watched this with me ... Quinn was as still as can be ... literally glued to the screen. Kate is still singing "hallelujah!" I thought it was great.
Written By Honor at 9:52 AM
1 little comments:
I thought this video was really neat. I posted it on Facebook a week ago or so with the comment that the one lady in the red scarf really looks a lot like Ann Palizzi. Barry later confirmed I was not nuts, she really does. My kids thought this was a fun video and loved it too! There are 2 ladies in the video with red scarfs..you'll know which one I mean if you watch it again
Post a Comment