That we had our 12th anniversary?
It was Sunday.
We kind of celebrated ... It was our Magic Anniversary (the 12th year on the 12th day of the month) so I got Matt 12 presents to open (nothing too big of course). It was pretty low key.
But I guess that happens when you have 5 kids running around. Too busy to party.
:)
(I did make him "Anniversary Brownies" also ... they were yummy.)
4 months ago

5 little comments:
Haha! You guys look so young!
12 presents for 12 years -- what a great idea! The "before and after" pictures were a nice touch too, in my humble opinion you both looked great 12 years ago and you have aged very well together - looking even better now! Glad you had such a great day together!
really? that is your husband in the first picture? to me it doesnt look like him. What kind of little gifts did you do. Our ten year is coming up in april.
Well Happy Magic Anniversary! :) Just stopped by to check out your little blog. You are just adorable. Wish I could live next door to ya! :)
You two look so cute in these pictures, and Matt is showing a teeth smile, what a great smile that is.
Post a Comment