Thursday, July 30, 2009

My Bags are Packed ....

I'm ready to go!!

I packed my hospital bag today. I fugured since there isn't too much time left, I better do it. Last time I felt an urgency to get it done early ... and Kate came 3 weeks early. This time doesn't feel so urgent ... maybe that means I won't be early.

Who knows.

Either way, it's done ... one less thing to worry about.

I had my 35 week checkup on Monday ... everything's good. I am now going back every week. I think that makes it feel faster. This next Monday I will get the group b strep test done, and then after that we'll just wait and see when Quinn wants to arrive. (I'm curious if I'm dilated or effaced at all ...hmm)

It's really getting close!

(and I'm getting REALLY ready.)

3 little comments:

emily, etc, etc said...

Ok, I never packed a bag for the hospital. I never knew what to put in it. Then when I was out the door I would remember that wanted my toothbrush. Isn't that sad, that the only thing I ever want is my own toothbrush. I usually would just send Scott home the next day to get anything else I wanted - you know, like a blow dryer. Good luck. I hope he comes sooner than later. It is pretty exciting!

Simply, Sarah said...

Woohoo! You're almost there! I'm excited for your family.

Kara said...

I miss you Honor! I can't believe you are about to have your baby!! Time flies. We should have a play group before you have Quinn. Maybe this week?