Thursday, March 12, 2009

Double Book Review

Cybele's Secret, Juliet Marillier
I LOVED this book ... I couldn't put it down. I read it Tuesday and just had to read and read until I finished it. This is the sequel to Wildwood Dancing, which is also one of my all time favorites. To read about the plot, go here, there are several synopsis. Obviously, you would have to read Wildwood Dancing first, but that one is so great also ... I would suggest this book to almost anyone.

Uglies, Scott Westerfield
I just read this yesterday, and also couldn't put it down. I thought it was so interesting. To read about the plot go here. (sorry for no plot descriptions ... much faster for you to just click there and read them) I would also recommend this book to almost anyone ...

Both of these are great, easy, exciting reads.

1 little comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm reading Uglies right now! I should actually finish it today. I'm really enjoying it.

Saw your blog addy on bbc and wanted to stop by and say hi! Your daughters are absolutely gorgeous!