The front yard ... the snow is piled high. It's really hard to believe we have this much. We haven't had this much while we've lived in this house. Until now!!
Backyard. Matt shoveled the walkway and threw the snow into the pool (yes, it's pathetic. It's been sitting on the deck since this summer. The girls use it as a fort sometimes) initially there wasn't that much, but the new snow covered up the shoveled walk (4 new inches last night) and made the pool look like a giant snow cone!
piled on the railing ... this is from last night.
I guess it will be a white Christmas here.














5 little comments:
so jealous! i wish we were there for this one!
I am still amazed at how much we got. I just love the trees in the snow, It is really beautiful, but a pain to drive in.
That really is a lot of snow, it's good you are enjoying it while you have it.
And just think they are calling for more.
I love it all, bring on more. hehe
Post a Comment