Monday, November 10, 2008

In With the New

I started a blog for Brielle and Linzi. It's going to be their blog. They have been wanting to do it for so long and keep begging and asking, so I figured I should let them. If you want to go look it's called Sister Power.


also ... the little girls have been playing in the family room all day ... and I normally don't pick it up until the end of the day .... I was in the computer room doing something for the Sister Power blog, and hadn't heard the little girls in a few minutes .... so I went out to see what they were doing. This is how I found them.



Notice the amount of mess around them, and yet they still fell asleep. As if someone rolled a sleeping gas bomb into the room or something.

How do they do that? Kate is especially funny having just passed out on the floor. At least Tess has a pillow and cape covering her. (yes, that yellow thing is not a blanket, but a felt cape)


I love my girls!

4 little comments:

Wren/Karen said...

Oh, I am laughing so hard. How can they do that?

emily, etc, etc said...

That is so cute! I love that they just plopped down wherever and fell alseep. That happens to me sometimes.

Kara said...

I haven't ever had my kids do that. They don't sleep unless forced to. You're lucky. Even if it is just once in a while.

Marsh Family said...

That is great! Don't you wish you could fall asleep like that? That's what happens when you play hard!